- Nordex provides a single source for manufacturing systems integration.
- From prototype to production Nordex can help you design and manufacture fully integrated turnkey subsystems.
- We have an extensive inventory of electro-mechanical components and assemblies allowing us to fulfill your diversifed needs.
- Our engineering team can help bring your new idea and concepts into production.
- Our knowledgeable sales team is readily available to work with you.
- With our manufacturing expertise we can modify, make to order and assemble your whole project. Our material management department can maintain your inventory on our shelves. Nordex can be more than just a supplier of your electronic components – we can be your single source.
- Nordex is extremely proud to provide you a quality end product manufactured in our state of the art facility.
Shaping & Hobbing
Anti backlash, helical, internal, miter & bevel, racks, worm and worm pulleys, sprockets 1/8 – 20″ od, 6-180 pitch
Turning, milling, grinding, multi-axis machining, precision threading, drilling, boring, broaching, thread grinding
Electromechanical devices, drive mechanisms (linear, rotary, reciprocating) soldering, pressing, permanent jointing
ENGINEERING & DESIGN
We have an experienced, visionary and energetic group of engineers who assist customers in the development of new products and processes, refinement of existing products and processes. From concept to fabrication.
CAD design systems:
Solid works, pro-engineer, space claim.
ISO 9001:2008 certified since 1996
Quality control testing is performed to maintain a high control of measurements. Complete quality testing. Material, hardness acoustical, reliability, life testing, statistical quality analysis.
Nordex maintains a class 100 Certified Clean Room.
Re-bore, slit, add features, remove material, assemble
Gears, pulleys, racks, bearings, timing belts, lead screws and nuts, fasteners, etc.