Part of global industrial engineering group Sandvik, Sandvik Coromant is at the forefront of manufacturing tools, machining solutions and knowledge that drive industry standards and innovations demanded by the metalworking industry now and into the next industrial era. Educational support, extensive R&D investment and strong customer partnerships ensure the development of machining technologies that change, lead and drive the future of manufacturing
• Sandvik Coromant is represented in 130 countries worldwide.
• Head office in Sandviken, Sweden.
• 7, 500 employees.
• We have customers throughout the metalworking field including the world’s major automotive and aerospace industries, the die and mould industry and general engineering industries.
• In 20 well-equipped Productivity Centers customers learn about tooling solutions for increased productivity.
• We offer various programs to help you and us recognize what’s best in your production – and pinpoint areas that need improvements.
• Our central stocking points in Europe, the United States and the Far East supply our customers directly, within 24 hours.
• We invest at least twice as much in research and development every year than the average company in our business.