Kapp Technologies is the North American subsidiary of the KAPP Group, one of the world’s leading machine tool manufacturers for hard finishing of gears and profiles. Launched in 1984 and located in Boulder, Colorado since 1992, our 34,000 sq. ft. facility is staffed with talented and dedicated full-time employees. Together we work for excellence in manufacturing.
Kapp Technologies sells and services KAPP and NILES machines to customers in the USA, Canada and Mexico. We also provide engineering, manufacturing, and re-coating of KAPP CBN grinding tools. In conjunction with our parent company in Germany we offer complete manufacturing solutions – machines, tools, processes, and support for the automotive, rail, marine, mining, construction and aerospace industries.
- ONE SOURCE: A complete solution for Gear and Profile Grinding.
- PRECISION: Achieve world-class standards for high accuracy.
- DEPENDABILITY: Our machines are built to last, and outlast the competition.
- HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE: Software and Hardware tailored to your company's exact requirements.
- ECONOMIC EFFICIENCY: Use less resources AND maximize production.