Allen Adams Shaper Services, Inc. was formed in March 2002 to provide you with service on your Fellows Gear Shapers. We are a customer oriented company dedicated to providing timely, quality services for your Fellows gear shapers.
I am the former Service Manager and Technical Support Manager at Fellows Corporation with 21 years experience. Working with me are former Fellows Service Engineers Henry Davidson (6 yrs at Fellows, 20 years in the industry), Michael King (3 yrs at Fellows), and Von Leach (4 yrs at Fellows), and several others as required. We also have support from former Fellows engineers for controls, cutters, mechanical, and software.
Between us we have the knowledge and capability to support and service all models of Fellows shapers from the oldest to the newest CNC and Hydrostroke machines.
- We care about our customers and provide them with the following services:
- On site service (emergency & scheduled)
- Technical support via telephone, fax or email
- Training – Operator, setup, and maintenance (electrical & mechanical)
- Preventive Maintenance plans, customized to your needs
- Parts new and/or used
- Retrofits – Counters, servo controllers, or single and mulitple axis CNC
Please consider us for any of your shaper needs, and contact us with any questions or for rate information.