On June 18, the new KISSsoft Release 2021 will be released. Those interested already have the opportunity to learn about our latest developments with the beta release, which is available now. The beta release provides a first impression of the new KISSsoft features and includes numerous new functionalities of software, such as:
- Bearing calculation with inner geometry in the “SKF Cloud.”
- Collision check during honing and power skiving.
- Import possibility of cylindrical gear flank measurement grid.
- System reliability at a glance with AGMA 6006-B20.
- Define and compare variants of gear modifications.
Request a free beta test version at www.KISSsoft.com.
Also learn about KISSsoft’s different license and pricing models: KISSsoft focuses on adapting to new customer needs — not only in terms of our software development, but also in terms of its licensing offering. When selecting a license model, the financial situation, the location or even the time horizon can play a role. KISSsoft provides the opportunity to choose the license model that is suitable for each user according to their requirements.
MORE INFO www.kisssoft.com