Gehring Technology Days brings together experts in the field of honing technology, coatings, coolants, digital solutions, and more.
The event in Plymouth, Michigan, will be October 15-16, 2019. Industry experts will discuss and propose solutions to advance manufacturing scenarios.
Featured speakers include:
- Mike Langley, Gehring L.P.
- Hamed Ghaednia, Gehring L.P.
- Ricardo Cruz, Oerlikon Metco.
- Donald K. Cohen, Michigan Metrology LLC.
- Sandip Basu-Bruker, Nano Surfaces.
- David Gossen, copperING.
- Frederik Vits, Gehring Technologies GmbH.
Presentations and workshops include, but are not limited to:
- Fundamentals of honing.
- Surface texture measurement concepts and analysis parameters.
- Laser honing and laser structuring.
- E-Technology: Mobility in change.
- Digital Solutions: CORE.
- Laser Roughening – Preparation for coatings.
- SUMEBore – APS for cylinder bores.
- Surface texture measurements for automotive engine applications.
- Form honing cylinder bores – from development to production.
The event will take place at the Inn at St. John’s, 44045 Five Mile Road, in Plymouth, Michigan. On Monday, October 14, Gehring will host a complimentary pre-conference dinner cruise on the Detroit River. This is an optional event, available to all participants.
The registration cost for technical sessions, workshops, breakfast and lunches is $295.
To register for the conference and the dinner cruise, go to https://tinyurl.com/y2gq9mxq. Seating is limited.