- Australian Business – Premium solutions for top level CNC machines
- Be part of a diverse, collaborative, and innovative team
- Influence the design and implementation of the latest technological innovations
About this Role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Gear Grinding Engineer to join a global market leading organization, which specialises in the design and manufacture of CNC grinding machines.
Based in Australian HQ, you will be the major contributor to the design and development of the Gear Grinding applications on our CNC Grinding Machines, ensuring best practice throughout the team. Using your Gear Grinding experience, you will be responsible for testing and validating innovative new products, and produce customer sample tools to exacting standards, . You will implement and support engineering functions that drive innovation, direction, and quality.
About our Company:
Founded in Australia in 1974, ANCA is a world leading manufacturer and is comprised of ANCA Machine Tools, ANCA Motion, ANCA Engineering Services and ANCA Sheet Metal. Our global headquarters are located in Melbourne, Australia with over 1,000 employees worldwide. Due to our consistent growth and the niche market, we export our products to customers in over 45 countries and have offices in the UK, Germany, China, Thailand, India, Japan, Brazil, and the USA.
ANCA strives to deliver on our goal of being number one every day and our vision is to be an agile world class innovative technology provider. We value innovation, talent, teamwork, and safety as well as being highly customer focused and these are the characteristics our customers and stakeholders can expect from us and rely on.
At the core of our success is our culture, our talent, and our brand. Together, these unite us, set us apart and shape our reputation as one of the world leaders in our field.
We are currently seeking a Gear Grinding Applications Engineer to join our team located in our Bayswater Head Office.
- Help with re-location and visa requirements is available if required.
- Discounted gym membership and Health Insurance.
- Provided uniform and PPE.
- 20days of paid annual leave.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Liaise with Branch engineers, Customers and Operations during the preliminary design stage to accurately determine the customer requirements from a technical perspective
- Prepare the detailed time estimation in support of projects
- Develop and work to clear specifications based on the business requirements and analysis
- Create training material to support customers and conduct application training at required locations
- Prepare necessary support documentation for project, to aid the installation of product using set technical and process standards
- Liaise with engineering team during the design stage to ensure design concepts support best practice
Apply methods to analyse, evaluate and recommend options to improve the efficiency of existing equipment.
- Proven technical competency in gear grinding and measurement.
- Proven comprehension of grinding principles and their application to machine tool design
- Demonstrated ability to liaise and negotiate with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Demonstrated experience in practical application of data collection and analysis
- Ability to autonomously manage small to medium projects, prioritizing tasks and delivering within agreed time frame
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications, especially in MS Excel
- Total commitment to safe working practices.
Key Values and Behaviors:
- Customer Focus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com