The Zoller Z.connect seminar for manufacturing managers will be June 13 at Zoller Inc. in Ann Arbor, Michigan, from 9:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Zoller has been a leading manufacturer of tool presetting, measuring devices, and software solutions for more than 70 years. Zoller knows the manufacturing industry well and understands the time and cost pressures: high set-up times, crashes, and lost time searching for tools.
With decades of practical experience, Zoller has developed solutions even with regard to requirements for Smart Manufacturing. The result is TMS Tool Management Solutions with three modular software packages for full cost control, transparency, and maximum efficiency in the production process. This software can communicate with all other systems involved in the manufacturing process, and its future-oriented for the Smart Factory requirements of tomorrow.
Zoller TMS Tool Management Solutions ensures that the right tool is in the right place at the right time for the entire life of the tool. And the user has the right tool data at his disposal in each production step.
There are many good reasons for measurably more cost-efficient production:
- Central data storage instead of duplicate data storage.
- Structured and systematic stocking.
- Transparency of tool usage.
- Paperless production.
- Optimal regulation of tool inventory.
- Minimization of setup times.
- Economical production, even of small lot sizes.
- Reduction of tool costs.
- High process reliability.
- Welcome and introduction of participants.
- Always one step ahead: Introduction of Zoller Inc. Products.
- Ready for Smart Manufacturing: Experience.
- TMS Tool Management Solutions with actual practice at each step of today’s networked production process.
- Final discussion and Q&A.
Maximum: 15 participants in each workshop. Participation is free.
MORE INFO www.zoller-usa.com