Stresstech’s GearScan 500 and RoboScan for gears allows for fast detection of common manufacturing problems such as grinding re-temper burn, heat treatment, and stress-related defects.
- Easy to control the quality of helical and spur gears with the Barkhausen noise.
- All surfaces including root area can be measured.
- Technical specifications:
- Automated part rotation.
- Programmable measurement positioning (EasyGear software).
- Possibility to measure flank and face surfaces of the gears.
- Manual sensor changing — two sensors can be connected at the same time and changed with quick coupling without tools.
- Max part*:
Diameter: 450 mm
Length: 600 mm
Weight: 50 kg.
- With safety doors or light curtain.
- An ergonomic movable arm for computer monitor and keyboard.
- Production line/part loader integrations as an option.
- *Actual dimensions may vary.
MORE INFO www.stresstech.com