Following his participation at the recent White House Insourcing American Jobs Forum, Harry Moser, founder of the Reshoring Initiative, will speak on the importance of reshoring to the Second Annual Conference on the Renaissance of American Manufacturing. Panel topics include:
- Why We Need Manufacturing in the U.S.-Can We Succeed Without It?
- National Security, China and the Decline in U.S. Manufacturing
- Manufacturing and the U.S. Jobs Base-What¹s Gone Wrong?
- What Do We Need to Do On Trade?
- The Presidential Election-What are the Candidates Saying about Manufacturing and What Should They be Saying?
Moser will join other prominent speakers, including:
- Gordon Brinser, President, SolarWorld Industries America Inc.
- Leo W. Gerard, International President, United Steelworkers (USW)
- Rob Atkinson, President, Information Technology and Innovation Foundation
- Rich Harshman, Chairman and CEO, Allegheny Technologies Incorporated
- Brian Toohey, President, Semiconductor Industry Association
- Scott Paul, Executive Director, Alliance for American Manufacturing
- Secretary of Commerce, John Bryson, and representatives from the Republican Presidential Campaigns
- Thea Lee, Deputy Chief of Staff, AFL-CIO
- Leo Hindery, Chairman of the U.S. Economy/Smart Globalization Initiative at the New America Foundation
- Clyde Prestowitz, President of the Economic Strategy Institute
- Former Governor of Maryland, Bob Ehrlich
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
The National Press Club
529 14th Street, N.W.
9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Conference Presentations and Panel Discussions
5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. Cocktail Reception
For more information and to pre-register, please contact Lauren Donoghue at +1 202 626 8999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.