Misumi USA, Inc., announces the immediate availability of its 2008 metric and inch catalogs of mechanical components. The metric and inch catalogs feature over 3,000 pages filled with 500,000 fixed and configurable mechanical components and other products for enhanced factory automation. Plus these Misumi catalogs include over 6,000 new products, as well as over 3,000 products with additional sizes and material compositions. Highlights of the many new Misumi products offered in these products include:
• Standard length linear shaft with shipping in one day, and 450 straight and 198 tapped configurations are now available.
• Misumi’s single axis actuators, with 208 configurations, available in just 11 working days and very competitively priced.
• Self-lubricating linear bushings, with rated lifespan more than 3X average bushing life.
• Linear guides with both rail and blocks with dowel holes to allow faster, easier, and more accurate positioning.
• Low-temp, black chrome plating on select products, ideal for corrosion prevention and in low-reflective working environments. This special coating process will not peel or flake.
• Locating pins, where Misumi now offers more shapes and materials to suit most every application in industry.
• Metal and resin styles.
• Urethane-coated rollers, with selectable thickness and hardness available.
Nearly all these new products are the result of extensive market research and customer interviews, as Misumi seeks to marry its engineering skills to the needs of its many and growing market segments.
Located in Schaumburg, Illinois, and established in 1988 as a subsidiary of Japan based Misumi Corporation, Misumi USA, Inc. is a leading supplier of configurable and fixed components for factory automation. It also offers a range of press and plastic mold/die components, cutting tools, and gauges.
The catalogs may be obtained by going to [www.misumiusa.com].