The Industrial Fair in Hanover opens its doors on April 13, 2015. At the same time, the new version of KISSsoft 03/2015 will be released with a number of innovations that have been implemented. The following highlights are available amongst others:
• Risk assessment of flank fracture for cylindrical gears according to ISO/DTR 19042
• Contact analysis under load for bevel gears considering flank modifications
• Evaluation of planet carrier deformation with integrated FE calculation
• Consideration of housing stiffness in KISSsys and its influence
• Calculation of eigenfrequencies and modes in shaft systems
• And many more …
If you would like to learn more about the highlights of our software, visit KISSsoft at the HANNOVER MESSE in Hall 25 at booth H18 or ask for a free test version online at www.kisssoft.ch/english/downloads/formular.php. Customer already equipped with maintenance contract will receive the update.
For more information, visit KISSsoft’s website at www.kisssoft.ch/english/home/index.php or call +41 55 254 20 50.