Ipsen, Inc., continuing its strong overseas partnerships, shipped a TITAN H2 12 bar furnace to a die-manufacturing customer for the medical industry located in Bandung, Indonesia.
The furnace had a work zone size of 18” x 18” x 24” (455 mm x 455 mm x 610 mm) and a hearth gross weight capacity of 4,000 lbs (1,800 kg). The temperature operating range is 1,000°F (540°C) to 2,400°F (1,315°C) with +/- 40°F (5.5°C) uniformity. The system is configured for 380 V, 400 V or 460 V, 50 Hz or 60 Hz, and 3-phase. The furnace’s closed-loop water system includes the optional evaporative cooling tower to provide the primary water feed to the plate and frame heat exchanger. The unit was also purchased with a TITAN manual loader system, with a 3,000 lbs (1,350 kg) capacity, manual movement and lifting, and a convection upgrade for convection heating to a maximum of 1,600°F (875°C) at 2 bar.
The Ipsen TITAN furnace:
• Is available in horizontal and vertical models, both up to 10,000 lbs (4,500 kg) capacity.
• Is a globally certified vessel.
• Operates in most languages and meets global industry standards
• Is available for a variety of standard processes, including tempering, annealing, hardening, brazing and more.
• Installs quickly.
• Is available to rent, lease, or buy.
• Is 30 percent more energy efficient than comparable models.
• Has easy-to-use controls.
• Fits in standard-width truck or shipping container.
• Can be delivered anywhere in the world within 10 weeks.
For more information, visit www.ipsenusa.com.