SMT Releases Updated MASTA Software
October 05, 2017
SMT has released the latest version of its MASTA software. It is available for all users and evaluators. This latest release builds on the strengths and successes of previous versions and includes several innovative enhancements that ensure SMT remain at the forefront in providing cutting edge technology solutions to an ever-increasing array of users.
Major new and enhanced functionality includes:
· Comprehensive update of SKF bearings, in collaboration with SKF.
· New functionality for analyzing the NVH Response to Electric Machines.
· Powerful Design Space Search functionality to explore gear macro geometry design space considering multiple design targets.
· A new interface with KIMoS, in collaboration with Klingelnberg, for bevel and hypoid gear design to manufacture.
· A new System Optimization tool.
· The ability to Undo and Redo design actions and analysis options.
· Various other enhancements to previously existing functionality.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: www.smartmt.com